White, Yellow, Black or any other Pantone color as required
Based on customer’s requirements
Customized Design Gravure Printing(6 Colors MAX)
Shanghai or Nantong Port
A. 30% deposit is paid before the production and the rest 70% paid against copy of faxed B/L. B. 100% L/C at sight
Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping
Delivery time For mass production
30 days after sample approved
Sample Delivery Time & Charge:
A. The Free samples: Choose from on-line products, these samples is offered for free with freight to collect. B. The Customized samples- we can customize samples depending on your appointed specifications with your logo printing, it will take 5-7 days to finish and will be charged a samples cost and printing mold charge.
A: By Air-Way delivery via UPS, DHL or Fedex, Door to Door service B: By sea-We have long term cooperated forwarders who can help you deal with shipment booking, Customs clearance, documents preparation etc.
QDo you sell inventory products ?
ANo, all of our bags are made-to-order.
Do you have any documents to prove that your company can enjoy the zero anti dumping duty ?
Yes, we can provide the relative document and our zero anti-dumping case number is A570-886-003.
QWhy does your company enjoy zero anti dumping duty to USA market for shopping bags ?
We responded to the Anti-dumping litigation launched by US Department ofCommerce in 2004 and was awarded zero anti-dumping duty for exports of PE shopping bags into North America market. As of today, this ruling still applies to such products after three rounds of Sunset Review.
QHow can I choose the most suitable package ?
AKindly contact our well-trained Sales representatives, we're happy to give you our professional recommendations!
QHow can I get samples from you ?
AActually, some FREE samples similar to your request can be provided for checking, you only need to pay for the freight. If you want to make a sample, we'll also charge for the sample fee.
QCan you customize the bag for me/my company ?
AYes, as one of the leading producers in China for packaging products, we can customize our products based on your requirement(Style, Size, Printing, etc).
NANTONG HUASHENG PLASTIC PRODUCTS COMPANY LTD.(NHPP)
Add: Jiangzao industry ,Chuanjiang Town，Nantong City,Jiangsu Province,China